1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITE
This website is the responsibility of U-TAD CENTRO DIGITAL, S.L (hereinafter, U-TAD), a Spanish company with registered office at Rozabella 2 – 28290 Las Rozas, Madrid, with Tax Identification Number B-82364373, registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid: Volume 14.205, General of Companies, Folio 164, Page nº. M-233.823, Inscription no. 1, B-82364373, owner of the domain www.u-tad.com (hereinafter, the WEBSITE). The U-TAD University Centre is attached to the Camilo José Cela University and is subject to the supervision of the Ministry of Education. Data Protection Officer contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
U-TAD respects the privacy rights of its Users and recognizes the importance of protecting the personal data that U-TAD collects about its Users. The purpose of this document is to inform website Users about the processing of personal data carried out on this website.
3. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
3.2. Data recipients U-TAD does not provide this information to any third party unless it is obliged to do so by law (e.g., an official request in the context of a police investigation).
3.3. Lawful processing The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of the IP address is the technological need to enable the provision of the website and the legitimate interest to carry out the proper control and analysis of the access to this website, to manage information about the products and services offered through it, and to respond to queries, questions, requests, or any other type of request made by the user through any of the communication channels available to them.
3.4. User’s age The user guarantees they are over 14 years old and that the information they provide is accurate and truthful. In case of being under 14 years old, users may only access the WEBSITE under the supervision of their parents or guardians, and they must complete the corresponding forms.
3.5. Mandatory fields The obligatory data of each form will be identified as such in the form itself. The refusal to provide such information will prevent the service requested by the user.
4. USER RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM Data protection regulations guarantee Users the following rights:
- Access: Allow the User to know what information is held, where it has been obtained, to whom it has been provided, and for which purposes it has been processed.
- Correction: Allow the User to rectify any erroneous or outdated data.
- Deletion: Allow the User to stop the processing of their data.
- Opposition: Allow the User to stop the use of their data for a specific purpose.
- Limitation: Allow the user to restrict the processing of their data, but in a way that the data continues to be retained for a later purpose.
- Portability: Allow the User to obtain a copy of their data in electronic format and, in certain circumstances, to request that it be communicated to another service provider. It is only applicable to computerized processing carried out with the User’s consent or the fulfillment of a contract.
- Revocation of consent: Allow the User to withdraw the consent that, where appropriate, has been given for the processing of their data.
These rights require the possibility of identifying the User requesting them and linking their identity to the data processed by U-TAD. However, U-TAD cannot establish this link with any of the data that it processes by simply accessing the website, unless the User can provide certain documentation that allows identification (for example, a certificate from their Internet access provider indicating the IP address that the User had assigned to them on a specific date and at a specific time). Users are informed that they may exercise the aforementioned rights before U-TAD, as well as revoke the consent they have given for the treatment of their data, by post to the address indicated above or by email to email@example.com. If Users require further information about this or consider that their right to data protection has been violated, they may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or the U-TAD Data Protection Delegate firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. OTHER PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1. Cookies and similar
5.1.1. Subscription in the “Information request” form
- Legal basis: The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is your consent expressed at the time of sending your “Request for information.”
- Conservation period: The data will be processed indefinitely until you revoke your consent or request the deletion of your data.